Kisah Hati

hi there..!!
nothing much to say actually..
just wanna shre some pics related to me..
and maybe, the other girls out there..
so guys,
here's the truth about us..




yup..girls mmg manja..x dpt dinafikan..
selalu sgt nk org yg dia syg tu layan dia..
even a small talk, that's just more than enough..

girl and being emotional...??
INSEPARABLE..!! not even a slightest bit..
that's US..!

well...sometimes, we do act immaturely..
tp, tu semua spontaneous..
lagi2 bila sidia...



this one worst..!!
kdg2 we judge without thinking..
then, bile da sedar blek, mule rase guilty..
what to do..that's all natural..


and...lastly...despite all those immature habit of us..
we are the type of girl with only one man in our thought..
that is him.. ^^
we may look happy when we're among friends..
but deep inside us, we wish to always be with you..
we wish you can replace all the friends of us..
with you alone is enough to make us happy..
just being yourself, that's the best for us..
because....



I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels..
I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to..
I'm always here for you, not because i wan't you to be with me but because i want to be with you.. (ily~)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senyumlah di kala hati ingin menangis..

Retak...~