~One Love~


I want to tell you but I can't convey, there are times that I can't be honest.
We overcame the seasons filled with tears and we are shining brightly now.

The shape of happiness overlaps in our pictures.
It now became one big love.
Let's live together forever.

I promise this love even for one hundred years, you are my everything.
Believe me; just believe me, to you, the person I share my time with.
Each kind of you, each kind of me, all of them are precious.
If you are here, I don't need anything else; I will definitely make you happy.

I waited for you in the rain, I didn't even know the meaning of kindness.
We missed each other the night when we were hurt but still, we came this far.

An irreplaceable encounter is connecting to a miracle.
Memories are piling up.
The song of our beginning is echoing.

Supporting me no matter when, to my friend I share laughter and tears.
My heart is full of just one thing; the word I'm sending is thank you.

I promise this love even for one hundred years, you are my everything.
I love you, I just love you, I will promise the same tomorrow.
You're the only one in this world and I choose you.
If you are here, the future will be bright no matter what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senyumlah di kala hati ingin menangis..

Retak...~